Friday, January 2, 2009

.yay.

.i am so lucky. my family is so close and i love it. i never really appreciated it until i met so many families who aren't. the holidays have been so great with melanie and jenny and their families in town and mike and jason and their families hanging out. and also. my aunt and uncle came tonight for a sleep over. it is so much fun. and i love them all so much and am happy that we get to spend so much time together.

p.s. lots of pictures to come.

2 comments:

strickland party of six said...

Whit I know what you mean, Codys family is close its just the bro and sis and all 10 cousions but it make it fun and I love it more when we all there and play games. I wished the McCoy side was still like that the way it was when I was little, but some people have poor pitty additudes and cant even come to see there own grandkids for christmas or know when there B-days are!!!!!) sucks and they wonder why WE dont call every much

kajsia mccoy said...

i hope you love us even though we don't have children.