.monday i started teaching at this school. i loooooove it. the kids are so cute. and so nice. it is definitely different teaching in utah. but it is good.

.someone talented made this cute school bag. i would like to say it was me. but..... it was my mom. she is awesome.
3 comments:
oh I love the bag..I wish I was lucky enough to get one..I will keep my fingers crossed maybe when I am there I can pick me out some fabric and buy it and just set it on her machine with a little love note on it..Ya think that will work?
Me to whit tell auntie Sandra I want one too. oh heck with it I will call her and tell her I have been meaning to call her back and talk to her about some fabric anyway. But I really wished you would teach here. What grade are you teaching anyway, I want to let you in on a little something Im starting a pre-school in you basement a little scared, but oh well its called ABC ROCK! cute huh
i hope you teach those kids to say funny slang phrases like, "that's how i roll" etc.
Post a Comment