.ahhhh. after an afternoon off i feel amazing. i had planned to sleep but decided to use up some of my chicken and make nachos. i am the master nacho maker i found out today. i baked them and they were amazing. so i have one week left of teaching at kahuku. i can't believe i am saying this but i really will miss my students. haha. they have been being so sweet lately. the day i came back after exams one of them said. miss i hope you fail your exams so you can stay in our class forever. and they just keep saying how much they dont want me to go. they have also planned a going away party for me which i thought was so sweet. i will definately take my camera and take a ton of pictures. tomorrow i am going shopping for something to wear for my graduation pictures. i am kind of thinking a bright blue maxi dress. hope i can find that or something similar. then it is a girls night in. all night movie marathon with breakfast served the next day. and for harmonie. a picture of the ocean.
.this is a sunset. at sunset beach.
5 comments:
OOOh, this is now the third time I have tried leaving this comment. BlogSpot is being weird the last two days.
Anyway, Harmonie will love the picture, but then you could take 500 more & we would never get tired of them. I think that is why you will have such a hard time leaving. It's such a pretty wonderful, perfect place on our planet. It sounds like it has been a blessing for you to be able to be there, & apparently for many others as well.
I felt sorry that you were feeling bad studying for your test the other day. I probably would have either not been able to cram everything in, or emotionally to the point of no return. You have handled it well.
Now your family gets to enjoy some time with you. I think I need some of those Mrs. Fields cookies. **NOT!!** Did you know that they closed most of their stores in the malls here? No really I need to be on a strict diet.
I hope you all have a "GREAT" girls day/night in. Enjoy some fun movies, and I hope you have a lot of popcorn on hand.
Natalie
Duh Whitney, new at this blogging thing. If I would have read the comment at the top, that comments will appear after you approve them. Please only show comment you enjoy the most. No need to have all of them. I'll get better, I promise.
Natalie
Awww whit I love it and Im so sad that you are leaving and glad at the same time... I just will miss the beautiful pic. and Im glad you are feeling better. Karlie and I love the ocean and hope we get to go there someday as a family.
Can't wait until Dec. when we can look at the sunsets together. You are going to be so bored when you get home. You will have to find lots of friends.
Post a Comment