.today was my first field trip as a "teacher" it was so much fun! it was really nice because only about 20 of us rode on our bus while the others were packed full. yay for being special ed. we went to the recycle fair. it was so chaotic with about a million kids but we had a lot of fun and won a ton of prizes! my group rushed through the whole things so we could win lots of stuff we got pencils, rulers, yo yos, hats, back packs, reusable grocery bags, cds, and lots of other goodies. after we went around to all the booths and cashed in for our prizes we ate lunch. i traded my banana for some candy. hehe. then we loaded up on the bus and headed home. i was beat. i slept most the way home. my students were cracking up when i woke up. oops. here are some pictures of the fun.
Preshes at the arena.

Skye and Josiah.

River and Brandon. I dont think Brandon was quite ready for the pic.

Asher, Keoni, and me in our fancy hats made out of recycled bottles. it felt like normal fabric.

On the bus after my hour nap. jenna insisted we share a seat so we could talk about her latest crush. looks like wyatt is evesdropping.
3 comments:
Hey, you look sooooo skinny!!! Way to go. I'm not sure what area Austen will be in, but I'll find out and let you know.
I've been trying to add your mom, carrie and Jenny to my blogger friend list, but I can't get any of them. Please help me. I click on their address from yours and paste their address to mine, but it never works. help!
Guess what? I figured it out and got all 3 of them added to my blogger list. Thx anyway.
Love ya,
Kath
whit you look amazing i am sooooo not ok with that since i am packin on the pounds...looks like you had a great time those kids are so funny...so we all want to know what exactly went into the fieldtrip lunch? i will post soon i am trying to save the life of a fish(a blue hippo tang) love ya peace out
Post a Comment