Sunday, September 21, 2008
.field trip time.
.on friday i was sitting in class. yay. i wasn't teaching. and my teacher held up a form. a FIELD TRIP form. i sorta wanted to scream woo hoo. i haven't been a field trip in forever. but because i am supposed to be a teacher i contained myself. we are going to the blaisdale arena for a recycling presentation. not THAT cool but hey its a field trip. first things first i gotta prepare a lunch. remember when you are in elementary school and field trip lunch is like the biggest deal. if you dont bring a lunchable you are not cool. haha. well i dont like lunchables too much anymore so i better come up with something else. something equally cool. at first i was so embarrased to be thinking about what i will bring for lunch a week before we are going but then my teacher asked the class what they are bringing and they already knew haha. it seems the popular item for our class will be poke and rice. HELL NO. i dont eat raw fish that is the color of a red starburst. i think i will go with a pb&j with some fancy snacks to go along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks whit I knew you would come through for me..love you tons
Hey skinny,
Surprise!! I looked @ my blog and then yours. You're amazing. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I am going to add a new post, so don't give up on me. Can't wait to see ya. Whens Mike's wedding?
Kath
Hey Whit, Its Harmonie, well I haven't seen you since I last x-mas. When I was prego, That finally came to an end 2 days after x-mas. tottlay sucked. Labor was the worst I had ever had out of 4 kids. Well anyway had a boy, remember we didnt know what we were having, sure are done in the baby making department!!!!! Knock on wood. So looks like you are having fun over there sure wish i was there too. Here is my blog address so you can talk back to me and add me to your list. chkkbjstrickland.blogspot.com
Hey Whit, its harmonie, havent talkt to you since last x-mas, when i was big and prego, well that came to an end 2 days after x-mas. totally sucked. it was the worst labor out of 4 kids. anyway we had a boy remember we did not know what we were having. Well it looks like you are having fun. I wish I was there. Here is my blog address contact me so I can add you to mine. chkkbjstrickland.blogspot.com
Post a Comment