In loving memory of our dear friend Alanala. Who left his life here on earth at approximately 9:45 this morning. We are unsure of how long Alanala was living with us and sadly to say we aren't going to miss him a bit! He was stuck to the trap sometime between 1 am and 6 am and was put out of his misery by our student custodian who flattened him with a frying pan.. it was our only option. Here are a few images of Alanala's last moments in unit 209... Keep in mind the size of the trap is 12 inches long. He looks much smaller in the photos.

When my unit mate saw this picture she said "He was actually kind of cute, and we so brutally murdered him!" Sad? I don't know..


Don't mind me looking so crazy in my pj's I was so scared to stand so close to our friend so I crouched down on the other side of the wall so I didn't have to see him.. My skin was crawling!
No comments:
Post a Comment