Wednesday, May 21, 2008

.New Music.

This is for you Carrie! I decided since tonight is the final show of American Idol I will do my playlist with my favorite people from American Idol! I can't decide who I want to win. Last night I voted for David Archuleta but then I decided David Cooks voice is so sexy and he is a much better entertainer even if his singing isn't as good so I placed a vote for him as well.. We will see 2 hours till show time!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm so bummed(is that how you spell it) I really wanted David Archuleta to win. But you are right David Cook has a very sexy voice! It would have been so cool if a person from Utah could have won though! Good pics on the music, you don't have the good one from Archuleta though, the beatles one!