.dear friends & family.
.i am going to be throwing the best halloween party of the year.
.if you are reading this it means you are lucky enough to be invited.
.we are going to start the evening off with a pumpkin carving contest (b.y.o.p)
.there will be prizes.
.then we stuff our faces. soup. s'mores. and whatever else.
.this event will take place on the 30th at 5pm.
.if you are planning on coming r.s.v.p. 801.358.4599.
.you can bring your offspring and significant other.
.costumes are a must.
.i guess you can still come if you dont dress up but i wont think you are very cool.
.xoxo.
.can't wait to party.
.i am going to be throwing the best halloween party of the year.
.if you are reading this it means you are lucky enough to be invited.
.we are going to start the evening off with a pumpkin carving contest (b.y.o.p)
.there will be prizes.
.then we stuff our faces. soup. s'mores. and whatever else.
.this event will take place on the 30th at 5pm.
.if you are planning on coming r.s.v.p. 801.358.4599.
.you can bring your offspring and significant other.
.costumes are a must.
.i guess you can still come if you dont dress up but i wont think you are very cool.
.xoxo.
.can't wait to party.
2 comments:
Whit,
If I didn't have to work. I would definitely be there. I just got my costume in the mail it's a little small but I'll make it work. It's a Mark Phelps USA Speedo, thong back. Did I tell you it was too small?
M
so is it a family or friends party?
Post a Comment