Wednesday, August 5, 2009

.lake powell.

.this week was our lake powell houseboat week.
.can you say AMAZING.
.it was seriously one of the best lake powell trips ever.
.me and cim were only able to go for a few days but we still loved it. too bad we both have jobs :(.

4 comments:

strickland party of six said...

Oh are you freaking kidding me you suck I want to go and I for sure want to kiss my aunties cheeks I love that look she gives like If you take this picture!!! and she couldn't hurt a fly. and I miss hearing her laugh. give her a hug for me and Love little mel JR! OMG! look at that hair, ok you better tell me the next time everyone comes to your moms!

The Walkers said...

fun! its so funny seeing your family in pictures- your parents are just like I remember them from 10+ years ago. Man, we are getting old though, aren't we? Sounds like you are having a great summer!!

mikensi said...

fun!

Unknown said...

sad best trip and i wasn't even there...tragic :(