Tuesday, May 26, 2009

.i {heart} life.

.a boy at my work always asks me why i am always smiling.
.i always reply.....uhm i don't have any reason to not smile.
.that thought made me a little happy.
.and.
.my niece kaitlyn is here for like a month, which is fun.
.we got our tickets to the american idol live tour.
.i went and hung out with my new class last friday, we played rock band and wii.

4 comments:

H. said...

cool whit I bet you will have lots of fun at the live try outs. why dont you talk to me on my blog?

H. said...

by the way this is harm and I have a photography blog too. but I ment on my family blog. xoxox

mikensi said...

sounds like fun! smiling is the best :) i don't think ppl should ask "why are you so smiley" and stuffs... just being given the gift of life is reason to smile!

kajsia mccoy said...

yay for a concert!