.so for any of you (maureen) who decided they wanted to bring sexy back.
.hows it coming.
.i'll be honest, ive been slacking in a major way.
.but this week is getting better.
.surprisingly enough i am 8 pounds away from my goal.
.and hopefully by then i will be in the right size and be able to look sexy in skinny jeans.
.p.s. the contest is still on. join.
.hows it coming.
.i'll be honest, ive been slacking in a major way.
.but this week is getting better.
.surprisingly enough i am 8 pounds away from my goal.
.and hopefully by then i will be in the right size and be able to look sexy in skinny jeans.
.p.s. the contest is still on. join.
3 comments:
i will join in T-74 days. Over and out.
oh crap whit you are killing me. I havent been able to work out at all. I have been so busy taking people pic and learning more and more everyday with photography on line and doing mentoring with other people. I didnt know what I got myself into up it will be worth it because I have always loved photography. plus I gotta pay off the camera and lenses.
good luck with your 8 lbs. and Ill sit here editing and gain more saddle bags.
xoxo
Ah Whit....I've been slacking too. Gained back 1/2 of the weight, but started jogging again. Wish me luck! :)
Post a Comment