.okay. you dont need to tell me how cheesy the name of this post is. i know. i know. but you know you cracked a smile and thought about how ready you are to dye easter eggs. this year i will be using this fancy kit.

.everytime i see it at wallister i want to buy it. and yay for payday thursday i will finally be bringing this little prize home. hopefully i will be taking a road trip to see my sis's and the kiddies over easter so we can deggorate our eggs together.

.everytime i see it at wallister i want to buy it. and yay for payday thursday i will finally be bringing this little prize home. hopefully i will be taking a road trip to see my sis's and the kiddies over easter so we can deggorate our eggs together.
4 comments:
cute new blog! so easter-y! yay for dying eggs... we don't do that.. we haven't yet anyway. maybe when baby gets older, lol!
I sure hope you come down for Easter and my B-Day :) I wanna use your fancy kit haha just kiddin I will get my own I know how you hate to share! LOL
FUN! Easter eggs are so much fun!!!
we bought that today:).
haha it's gonna be fun.
happy easter.
love ya whit.
Post a Comment