Tuesday, February 24, 2009

.swimming suit season here we come.

.so with summer approaching (hopefully). i am desperate to lose the holiday pounds. little chub here and there has got to go. sooo. to get myself and those of you who are looking for that sexy bikini bod motivated i have decided to start a little competition. each week i will post something about it. leave a comment saying how many pounds you lost. no need to tell your wieght. just lost pounds. and at the end of may there will be a tinsy prize for the person who has lost the most.
.please join so my competitive self will get to the gym.

4 comments:

strickland party of six said...

whit, totally love you. but I would play but I dont know if I can work out that offten i have been trying and I was working out like 3 to 4xs a week but then the kids got sick and bam that came to an end. So I have to get back into that modivation AGAIN. SUCKS. So anyway plus I don't even get to use my own gym for a break I still have to workout at home.
good luck whit shake and shed those pounds off sweetie!

Who knows maybe you'll be shocked and see me post the lost lbs.

p.s. did you mention the bag to your mommy?

kajsia mccoy said...

i just want the prize to be candy.... but i guess that defeats the purpose

Anonymous said...

Wait...WHERE are you going to loose this weight? I know I've only seen you once...but I distinctly remember thinking that you were ADORABLE.

And SO much skinnier than I.

But just for fun, I'll take you up on your offer. Dang. That means I have to weigh myself now.

Suzanne said...

Nice motivation! I need that too. I have good days and bad, i'm totally using Lincoln as an excuse... is that okay? Well he doesn't mind- hopefully! It's just not a priority like it should be, but I need muscles BADLY. OH! saw that you like Bakerella, I just found out about her on the Pioneer Woman Cooks website, she visited her ranch. Now I know how to make cake balls, and cupcake balls, SO CUTE, you should check it out!