.thank you so much for granting me more academic scholarship than i actually owed in tuition. it makes all this slave labor a bit more tolerable. it couldn't have come at a better time either. .i love you.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome! WHERE were those kind of scholarships when I was in college (like a million years ago....)??
Hey whit I wished I'd got something like that and I couldn't agree more it came at the right time) I dont know your money situation but I think any money to help out is awesome!
4 comments:
Awesome! WHERE were those kind of scholarships when I was in college (like a million years ago....)??
i am so jealous. but that is fun for you. yay.
sweet, dude!!
Hey whit I wished I'd got something like that and I couldn't agree more it came at the right time) I dont know your money situation but I think any money to help out is awesome!
Post a Comment