Tuesday, December 16, 2008

.woot.woot.

.today my praxis II (teacher certification test) scores arrived.
.I PASSED.

6 comments:

strickland party of six said...

congrats whit love ya good job I think you should come to ephraim to teach maybe my kids awww.

Jason & Shannon said...

Congratulations!!

mikensi said...

of COURSE you did! of COURSE! ^.^ congrats :) where ya gonna teach?

N McCoy said...

Whit, what are you still on Hawaii time, or do you have the night owl bug like me?
Thanks for your comment. Yes, for some reason we all look alike. Do you see Jaxson's picture and then my brother's & my baby pictures?
Hope you find your life as full filling now that you have some time on your hands.

N McCoy said...

Forgot to tell you,that Karlie looked at the pictures and thought they were her, too. I was amazed that she picked up on that.

Unknown said...

great job zwit!