.Once upon a time these two cuties decided to get married.
.they held their wedding luncheon at tucanos. it was delicious.

.The folks at tucanos embarrassed them a little bit and we all got a good laugh.

.Charley had a delicious slice of chocolate cake for dessert.

.Me and Kaitlyn at the reception.

.Cincy may or may not be up to something.

.My dad is a little bit silly sometimes.
This is a picture of the groomsmen. Jason. Mike. Broc.

.Mike and Kajsia's little niece. Looks like he's a ladies man.

.It must me a McCoy thing.

.After the wedding festivities we had a little fun with the family in town. Me. Mom. Jenny and the kids. Went to Discovery Gateway and played. The kids had a lot of fun.

.But not as much fun as Jenny and I.


.Aunt Carrie partied with us too.
.We played games all night and went and saw Mama Mia. .AGAIN.


5 comments:
how dare you post such a terrible picture of me..trust me you WILL pay
I had so much fun with you girls last week!
Thank you for letting me stay. We had lots of fun! ( I look very tired and old in that picture!)
looks like a fun time! :D you look good in that costume, hehe
Whit I love you guys could I just be adopted into your family, we palyed lots of games this weekend too. You should try playing "PIT" if you already havent. I wish my family was like that but I have fun with cody's fam. My family is to lame. to busy fighting all the time. I love the pic of JEN HAHAH. can't wait to see what she does to you and how dare you check out my blog with no comment. RUDE!tell everyone hi and that i really do wish them a merry christmas. lot of love harm.
Post a Comment