I know I posted like.. yesterday. or was it the day before. well anyway I am back again! So life has been pretty rough since oh..Thursday but I my future is getting brighter. I didn't feel to good this morning but couldn't miss school so I went anyway. and boy was I glad I did. I seriously don't think I have laughed as hard as I did today for at least a year if not longer. My students were being so funny today and I just couldn't stop. The teacher I work with was just as bad as I was. It got so bad that when I started laughing when we were in the library class listening to the nutso librarian yack on about who knows what and one of my students leaned over and said, "miss whitney you better stop laughing, shes gonna get mad at you" it was so funny. Let me tell you the story so you get the idea. The librarian is absolutely crazy and she is a nazi when it comes to everything. So we have to go around and say something to describe her. why? I have no idea. anyway so it got to the teacher I work with and she said "she wears a really cool fanny pack with lots of pens and pencils inside" sort of mockingly. bad I know. but she just couldn't help it. well I was already dying that she said that and I was trying so hard to hold back the giggles. then the librarian proudly puts her hand on her fanny pack that is exploding with writing utensils and says "I know and I think I am the only one who has one" She said it with so much pride like wearing a fanny pack was the coolest thing that I just couldn't hold back and I burst out laughing. it was hilarious. maybe you had to be there or see the woman. I hope to get a picture of her tomorrow so I can laugh on a daily basis. I will post it if I get the opportunity to take a picture of her. On the drive home my teacher and I were still cracking up. and she kept saying how bad we were. hehe. oops.
3 comments:
whit its ok if you post everyday it gives me something to laugh at...You make me laugh I miss you tons and cant wait to see you .Love you tons
by the way why do i have to have approval before you will post me :( jk
o.m.f.g! ha ha! a FANNIE pack!? i really did laugh reading this post, lol! any story that has a fannie pack exploding with pencils, etc. is hilarious! too funny! glad you went so you could share this story w/ us!
Post a Comment