Yay. I officially am done with finals :) after i submitted my last project last night me and my roommate went and got mochi ice cream to celebrate! mochi ice cream is my new found favorite. then me and appolonie played african card games all night. woohoo. i slept till 10 and i still haven't showered and i am loving it! One more day of work and i am completely free till july :)
So i guess i have been tagged lets see...
5 things on my "to-do" list this week:
1. get a tan
2. find a ride to the airport
3. clean my room
4. pack
5. sleep
5 snacks i enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. peanut m&m's
3. honey wheat pretzels
4. york peppermint patties
5. acai bowls
5 things i would do if i suddenly became a billionaire:
1. pay my mom & dad back
2. buy a car
3. buy a house
4. new wardrobe.
5. travel
5 places i've lived:
1. Laie, HI
2. Alpine, UT
3. Cedar City, UT
4. Orem, UT
5. thats it
5 jobs i've had:
1. Hale Nalumanui RA
2. Seasiders
3. Beehive Homes
4. Trinity Mission
5. Student
5 things people may not know about me:
1. I love to cook
2. I stay up into the wee hours of the night analyzing EVERYTHING
3. I am one semester away from college graduation
4. I am not afraid to squish bugs with my bare hands
5. I try to take a nap everyday even though I am old
5 fav musicians/bands:
1. I like all music so I am not going to answer this one :)
2.
3.
4.
5.
I am going to tag.... Kajsia, Karlee, Aunt Carrie, and who ever wants to be tagged, consider it done.
Anyway I filled this thing out throughout the day.. It was so nice having the whole day to do whatever I wanted. Maresa and I layed out on her trampoline, watched Breakfast at Tiffanys, and made homemade pizza it was so fun. Anyway it is nearly 2:30 and I start my last day of work at 8 so I am out!
No comments:
Post a Comment